Friday, November 30, 2007
Monday, November 26, 2007
Shena and I went to Target at 6 am Friday morning just to say we went! There just wasn't great sells this year! But I had to go since I go every year can't stop the tRaDitIoN! Then Matt decided that he wanted to go shop later that day and after we were done he said to remind him never to go shopping the day after again!
I am now ready to get my house dEcOrATed for Christmas! It will be our fIrSt year to put up a tree. Since we leave for Christmas I normally do everything but the tREe, this year I thought Trae would enjoy having a tree and other Christmas things around. So wIsH me luck!
Monday, November 19, 2007
Thursday, November 15, 2007
I tried to hard to go and take the kids' pictures since I haven't don it yet. I dressed them so cute got all ready and Trae was excited to go outside and take pictures. He is normally such a cheeser. But not this time. I was bribing and everything and he wanted a treat but didn't want to hold Kira at all. As I was telling my mom she didn't show it but I know she was giggling to herself as I am sure anyone with kids is cause I'm not the only one that goes through this with little kids. As we were putting the kids into the car Matt said "Your such a good mom you try so hard with all these cute ideas and sometimes these kids don't go with it" I agreed. So we will try again soon maybe inside. Mom enjoy the pics!
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
7 things people don't know about me!
1. I still sleep with a fleece blanket by my face like I did when I was little.
2. I would much rather eat something sweet than something healthy. I think my dear son has my sweet tooth.
3. One day I would love to have my own photography business. Maybe that's why I take so many photos of my kids.
4. I think it would be so fun to run a wedding/reception hall with my mom. Which is one of her dreams as well.
5. I may look put together but I pray everyday that I can make it through the day and have Trae think it was a great day and have fun. Maybe one day we will work on doing some projects for me.
6. I miss my family like crazy!
7. I still love to listen to music and break out into dance! This is one of Trae's favorite things to do with mom! I can still remember some dances that I did back in the day!
I tag ALI and MICAELA and MAREN
Monday, November 12, 2007
We were lucky to have some family come and share this experience with us. The Richards crew from DC and the Arellano crew from Greensboro. It was very nice to have family here with us an dto sit and visit with all of them. Its so hard to be away from family when you do anything like this.
My dear Trae as Matt was walking up to bless Kira went walking behind him and didn't like that I wouldn't let him go so I had to take him out cause he was cring so bad. But I did get to hear some of the blessing. She is a special spirit!
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
What a day we have had! Trae woke up this morning and was yelling for me so I walked into his room and asked "Whos birthday is it today?" Trae got the biggest smile and said TRAE! and our day started from there! He opened presents through out the day and loved everything he got! He also loved all the call he got from family! Trae's favorite song to sing is Happy Birthday and he sings it to every family member at least twice a day so has everyone called and sang to him he had the bigggest smile on his face and sometimes said "Again." We had some friends over tonight to have cake and ice cream Trae had a ball. He always likes it when people come to visit! (hint, hint) But all in all I think he had a great day! which is all a mom can ask for!