Saturday, June 13, 2009

Pizza

I have decided that every week we really need to have a homemade pizza night! My kids love it and I need to just remember to do it more often. When I lived with my aunt we always had homemade pizza every Friday night. And it was always a night I looked forward to so I am going to carry that tradition on with my family.

Kira just kept hitting the dough and it would get her hands a dirty. Trae just wanted to make sure that his got big.


Notice the cheese on Trae's is almost done but Kira was having a hard time getting hers on her pizza and not in her mouth.

I tried to catch Trae in action sneaking cheese but he was too fast.







This one is mine Mom.

Mine

All our pizza are ready for the oven.

Finished product and ready to be eaten

Very pleased with herself.

12 comments:

Matt said...

I wish I was there. Looks like a fun night!

Sara said...

oooh i want your red polka dot plate! did you get that recently? if so, where?

the pizza looks yummy, too :)

Joyelle said...

what a great idea tia! your kids are just ADORABLE!!! they are just so dang cute!! great tradition idea!

The Hunt Family in a Nutshell said...

Super Super YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!

Kylene said...

What a fun little tradition! Your kids never fail to make me smile. Love all the pic's.

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

k that is a super fun idea...i might have to try that!!! luv all the recent pics of the kidos, they are so cute! *cami

Unknown said...

That looks delicious!! You are always such a cute little mom and doing fun things. I love it!

The Manwarings said...

We love Friday pizza night!! You are so nice and patient to let your kids help and make their own. I've tried that a few times but it just turned in to total chaos!

Harris Family said...

Tia, so cute! Great idea-I'm sure your kids were in heaven!!

Stacey said...

what a blast...u feeling ok? thinkin of you!

Shelli said...

Looks like they had great fun! Cute idea. And cute new blog background!

The Henry's said...

Wow those look yummy! I'll have to try that!