Monday, March 17, 2008

Mickey's House

Happy Birthday to Me! So I had my 28th birthday on Friday! Trae loves singing Happy Birthday to everyone birthday or not but since it really was mine he would break out in song all day! So cute! I love German Chocolate Cake from scratch and Matt after me giving him a hard time that I didn't get a birthday cake made me my cake and I pitched in making the frosting and it was tasty! Trae was bummed that we had no candles but it was good!

My Kira has figured out that she can pull down all the DVDs and she is quite impressed with herself. I am so not ready for a mobile baby! She cruses now!

Trae's favorite thing to do is his letter on the computer.He would type all day if I let him.

Trae is ready to go to Mickey's house!! Disney pj's for the spirit of Disney to have good dreams before we go!
Posted by Picasa

We are of to Disney World tomorrow or as Trae says "mickey's house" We get to stay for a week! It will be a wonderful family vacation before our crazy summer starts. Trae has been so excited, we have been counting down the days and today was the hardest he has just wanted to be gone all ready! And I'm just trying to get everything ready! It takes so much to get ready for a trip. I am sure we will have a bunch of pics to post when we get back and many fun and funny stories! So wish us luck and we will let you all know how our trip goes when we get back!!

15 comments:

Larsen Family Updates said...

YAY I cant wait!! See you guys soon!

Larsen Family Updates said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Have a fabulous trip!!! I love that Trae is so excited in EVERY picture.

Unknown said...

Have a fabulous trip!!! I love that Trae is so excited in EVERY picture.

Kylene said...

Happy Birthday you beautiful girl!! I hope you had a good day. Good thing Matt made you a cake. Birthdays just aren't birthdays without a cake!! I'm jealous of your fun trip. BE safe and make sure to post some fun pic's when you get home. :)

Micaela said...

Happy birthday Tia! The excitment from kids makes is so much more exciting for you as a parent, it almost becomes the child's birthday they are so excited! Have fun in DW!

The Henry's said...

Happy Birthday Tia!! I LOVE German chocolate cake also. How cute is Trae like a little man on his laptop!
Have a great time at Disney World, what a great trip! Can't wait to see pictures!

Paul said...

Happy 28th Tia! Quite Old! hahaha! hope it was a great day!

Ryan and Lacey said...

So jelous! Have fun at Mickey's house, and tell Cinderella hello for us! We'll see you when you get back!

Misty Kesler said...

Happy late birthday!! wow you hubby made a cake that would never happen at our house. Enjoy disney our kids loved it!

JO said...

Happy Birthday! I am so jealous that you are going to Disney World, that sounds like so much fun! Can't wait to see all the pictures you take.

Cody and Mindy said...

Tia Happy Happy Birthday and have so much fun on your trip. Ben and Em are there right now too, or they just got home...too fun. Take lots of pictures so you can make the rest of us jealous!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you guys, how fun to go to Disney World! Nate has been wanting to go FOREVER! I want to see pictures.

Linds said...

Hey guys! Jeff talked to Matt the other day and told him about your blog, so here I am! So cute!!! I hope you have (had?) fun in Disneyland! look us up on lindsnjeff.blogspot.com

Sara said...

How fun to go to disney! I bet you're having a blast. You look great & Happy Birthday! Hope you had a nice Easter, too. I'll look forward to seeing more pics. :)