Saturday, March 15, 2008

Beautiful Days!!!

Kira is funny!

Hugs for Kira

Kira crawling

This is how Kira is getting around these days!
Posted by Picasa
We have been having gorgous days here and Trae thinks he needs to live outside. He asks me if he can go outside and I will tell him in a liitle bit. But that is not good enough he tells me he's going to go check if its chilly outside, then it never fail he comes back and says, "nope mom its not." So needless to say housework sometimes gets put off during the day.
Today Trae was being so cute with Kira so I had him play with her some more so I could get it on video. It wouldn't upload right so this will have to do.

7 comments:

Cody and Mindy said...

Tia I love that you post as many pics as I do of your kids. They are so cute and I love to see them all. You are the dang cutest mom. We need to swap mommy ideas. You guys are just a house full of fun. I love it!

Kylene said...

I am so jealous of your warm weather!! I'm very tired of the snow. Your kids are darling. I went home and visited my parents for a couple days this past week and each time I passed Blackfoot I thought of you. :)

miss ya.

Larsen Family Updates said...

ah I cant handle it...they are SO stinkin cute!

trista said...

Okay I am going to have to ask you to remove the pictures of sunshine off your blog... Seriously I hate rexburg winter it lasts until may!!! And I am extremley jealous of the sunshine... maybe we will have to come visit for spring break so I can see this house i own in virginia!!! Your kids are so cute :)

Unknown said...

Trae is so smart! He is going to be the best Sunbeam ever! He already knows all of the songs. That is such a cute video. I love that Kira just sits and watches him and smiles. Well have a great day! Give them lots of hugs and kisses for me!

Micaela said...

I love the warm weather! That is something about the south that I LOVE! We get just enough winter for my taste! The kids look happy being outside!

Emily J. said...

we should have talked more. We are in Disney world right now as well. We have been here since the 14th but don't leave until Saturday. We are having a blast but I am tired!!!! There are so many parks and things to do. Landon and McKay are having so much fun. Can't wait to see your pictures.