Tuesday, March 4, 2008

VEGGIES!!!!


Kira finally ate some solid food! She will not eat any cereal of any sort! Oatmeal, Rice, nothing! So I tried applesauce since she like apple juice but not so sure! But today I tried Squash and she ate it! I was shocked. I was just standing in the kitchen and thought I would try again I was just holding her and she kept eating! I start these eating habits with my kids not in their highchair and then they ever sit in one! What am I thinking! But it makes it easier to eat anywhere!


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to feed your kid some veggies. I know that you don't like them, but don't tell Kira that.

Lacey said...

I love it! Aubrey wouldn' eat cereal either, but she loved squash too. She actually started eating cereal around 9 months and loved it then for breakfast. Congrats mommy!

Kylene said...

Hooray for veggies! I love the squash mustache.

Paul said...

Tia!

Hey, good to hear from you! You bet I'll tell Em hi for you, she'll be excited. It looks like you have a little army of people at your house! Like a bunch of rabbits...haha. Good to see you are in the blogging world, I hope you don't mind if I check back here often to get the updates. I hope you're having a great year so far, I'll chat with ya later!

Ty and Annie Tanner family said...

Your kids are adorable. 65 degrees?? I am so jealous. Where do you find your cute blog layouts? They are so cute!

Camille Winter said...

Tia! This is so cute. Lacey wouldn't eat cereal either....Crazy kids! But she loved all the veggies! She mostly loved peas and it would gross me out too. Oh well!!! Totally worth it! Your little Kira is such a doll!!!

Tiffany Unsworth said...

So cute. Has she had sweet potatoes? My kids all loved those!