Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Dax Matthew Jolley

Well Dax is here and doing great! He was finally born on October 29, 2009 at 12:56 am he weighed 7 pounds 8 ounces and was 20 inches long (I think). I don't know if he was really ready to come into this crazy family cause I was induced on the 28th at 4 am and nothing was happening all day and night until midnight when they broke my water. I was getting ready to get my epidural (Which I love) they got done washing my back and my contractions were one right after another and so they checked and here he was one push later he was here with epidural. My doctor saw him born while the resident doc delivered. No one had time to prepare anything but he was healthy and the nurses and doc did great.
My only prego pic I will post or take
Right after all the chaos. I was still in shock that it all happened so fast.

Bringing Dax home
The great big brother Trae
Sweet big sister Kira she loves holding him.

We love our baby Dax

16 comments:

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

YEAH! I love your delivery story! So glad he is here safe, and that you are too!!! He is a beautiful baby! Where are you guys living now?

Micaela said...

Congratulations tia! It's always such relief to have your baby out of your tummy and safely delivered into your arms isn't it? He is precious and it looks like the kids are already adjusting well. He fits right in!! Congratulations again!

The Wilsons said...

Congratulations! He's adorable, and the big kids look great, as well. :)

What is it with these surprise deliveries--a VERY similar thing happened with Kyle. These crazy kiddos! :)

Sara said...

congratulations!!! your family is adorable and I bet you're glad to not be pregnant anymore, nuh? :)

Joyelle said...

sweeeeet as can be!!!! beautiful baby boy!!! congrats guys!!!!

Darci said...

What a gorgeous baby boy! I am glad to hear things went well and he is doing good. That is my husband's birthday...so it is a good day! Congrats!!

The R Crew said...

CONGRATS!!! I'm so glad that he is here and that everyone is healthy and happy! Enjoy the sweet moments and happy transitioning! xoxo

Lacey Fay Cottrell said...

Your kids look so sweet with their new baby brother!! Congratulations on your new addition!

Kylene said...

Congratulations! He is perfect. I am so happy for you and your little family. I'm glad your mom is there to help you. Trae and Kira look like they'll be great little "helpers." ;)

Christiansen 6 said...

Yay so glad he is finally here and that all went well. He is so adorable and so tiny. That stage sure never lasts long. I hope you are adjusting well! Congratulations!!

The Borlands said...

Congratulations!! You look so beautiful in that first picture of you holding Dax! And what a cutie he is! We are very happy for you :)

The Lovell's said...

Congrats!!!! He's perfect! I hope you get a little rest now...

The Hunt Family in a Nutshell said...

We are so happy for you!!!! You look wonderful and he is beautiful!! Congratulations!

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

I am so glad he got here safe and sound...and FAST!!! He is super cute...as are all of your little ones! Congrats!

Jeff and Andraya said...

Congratulations Tia! He is a beautiful baby!

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

congrats, congrats! sorry its a little late but ive been sporadic in my blog updates...crazy how he came so fast...you are the woman!!! so fun to have a brand new little one around the holidays! 3 little ones...i can hardly believe it, where does time go!!! *cami