Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween


The kids were so excited for Halloween this year. I just wish I could have taken them to more things so they could of dressed up a few more times but it was so nice to not have a ton of candy left over. My mom took them to teh library to story time and they loved that. Then Halloween night Matt and I took tehm to a few houses and they were able to just eat all their candy that night. The perks of going to only 6 houses! But it was a fun night. I was just glad I was not in the hospital.


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Joyelle said...

LOVE THAT LAST PICTURE!! AND KIRAS HAIR WOO WOO!!! :) SO cute tia!!

Jennifer said...

Oh my heck...they are so cute...I especially love Trae's cool daddy pose!

Misti said...

Why are you the cutest mom ever??? Congrats on Dax, he is beautiful. Your kids costumes are amazing!!! SO CUTE!

Unknown said...

So cute!!!!! I seriously have the cutest nephews and niece!. Their costumes are great. And I am glad that Dax got to use his. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brittany Barnes said...

This last picture is my favorite! They are so cute!