Friday, December 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Trae!!

The first of November was Trae's birthday. He thought he needed to party all week long! (yes he is my son) So we did little activities throughout the week. But then had a great party at a gym. He loved it as well as all the kids.

The only thing he told me he wanted was a pirate ship and I found one last minute. Go Mom!!
Loves Tinker Toys

He wanted a Treasure chest cake and since I had just had a baby Grandma Sue came to the rescue and made his cake. He loved it.
All the kids in the pit


Kira was in her own world but had a great time

Dad and Kira jumped in the pit together it was the only way Kira would get in

So happy to be there having a birthday party.

1 comment:

Christiansen 6 said...

Is Trae's birthday actually on the 1st? So is my little boys! What a coincidence. It looks like he had a fun birthday!!