Monday, January 21, 2008

Our WeeKEnD tRiP














So many places in such a short time. We decided to follow the SVU guys to their games this weekend to Baltimore and Philly. Here is what we did:
* Went to the Maryland Bible game. Trae was so tired he fell asleep during the second half which never happens. But he did get to give the guys high five before and after the game. SVU won!

*Went to eat with the team after the game and Trae just went around to their table asking what so you want?

*Stayed in a Hotel in Delaware with the team! Trae loves it!

*Went to see the Liberty Bell and walk around to see the sites a bit. (Mom loves it but no one else did) It was freezing for the kids!

* Ate at a coffee shop that was delicious! Sat around the counter on bar stools, it was way cheap, very fun.

*Went to the game at Williamson Trade. Trae got to give high five again! SVU won!

*Went and ate a Philly cheese steak sandwich. The best I have ever had!

*Then drove home with 2 tired kids who were glad to be home in their beds! And 2 parents who were exhausted themselves!

Needless to say we had a great time!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are some cute pics!!! Kira just looks so happy, she doesn't even look cold. I bet Trae had so much fun. Thanks for posting so quick. I love seeing new pics everyday!!! Love you.

Kylene said...

I love the smiley pictures of Kira! I say this every stinkin' time I comment but my, she is growing so fast!! Glad you guys had fun. :)

Ryan and Lacey said...

How fun! I would have loved to see all those sights (I guess that's what makes us grown ups now :)! I love the pics of your two adorable kids in their coats and hats! What fun!

Amy Pennington said...

what a fun trip and those pics are great! I sure hope you don't mind me checking in every once and a while;)

Micaela said...

I don't think that I have seen such a big grin on Kira's face! So sweet! What a fun trip! I keep saying that somday we are go north to see all of the historic sites... someday right?

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

Luv your pics - looks like you guys had a super fun weekend! Also luve your new back round & pic of the kidos at top! *Hey I also wanted to check and see if you knew the Janson's (John & Wendy? They use to live in our ward in AZ and i guess they moved out there and he is teaching or directing the Instiute out there???? THough you might know and then it could be a small world!!! let me know Cami

Katie Mills said...

That looks like such a fun trip. I loved a true Philly Cheesesteak from Philly!Yummy! That is so cool to be so close to drive to those places. Trae and Kira looked like they enjoyed it, but I can imagine the exhaustion.

Emily J. said...

what a fun trip!!! that is one place I told Ben I wanted to go before we leave the midwest. I want a philly steak sandwich from Philly. we will see if it happens.