Sunday, November 2, 2008

HaLloWeEn!!!

We had a fun Halloween! We were in Soda for the fun activities. They had a carnival (pictures to come) in the morning. Trae loved it. We met our friends Nicole and Addie there as well. Then we went to the Trunk or Treat then to a few houses.Our Tinkerbell. She has this new thing she does with her mouth when we are taking her picture. Who knows with her. My sweet Peter Pan. He kept telling everyone that he really could fly!

Trae got to pick the costumes out for everyone this year. I was suppose to be Wendy put I just didn't feel like wearing a night gown all around town so since Dad wasn't here I was a pirate but not Captain Hook cause hes a boy and I'm a girl. So it worked out.

Trick or Treating. I started making the kids their bags but then had a crazy day and Grandma Sue helped finished them they loved them.

Spiderman (Gabriel) and Peter Pan they were Super Hero's who were going to save anyone that needed help that night.

She is so excited to get candy and carry her bag.

My tired kids. They were troopers. Trae just kept saying that he wanted to go to more houses. I have more pics but they are just on another camera so more to come.

15 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys look GREAT!!!! I am so glad that they had fun. The costumes turned out great!

Stacey said...

Love the tights! You guys look great...I love the last picture of the two of them! Just beat down!

The Henry's said...

You guys look great! Love the idea!

Brett and Nette said...

WOW the kids costumes look so great! I bet they had so much fun. Well we miss you guys and are glad that ya'll are doing good. We have a new blog: brettnette.blogspot.com
We couldnt remember our old password ha ha.

The R Crew said...

I love when sibling costumes have a theme, my favorite! So cute!

mikeandnicolefam said...

I love all 3 costumes!! It was so fun to see your pictures! Thanks again for coming over the other day. I have been soo excited about my bows!! I sat in church and admired them on the girls' heads! I was going through the ribbon this morning and found one that must belong to you...it was a white 3/8" grosgrain (just like the one I have but a sticker says JoAnns). Sorry! I have set it aside to get it back to you. Hope you are having fun moving into your new place!!

The Holt Family said...

I'm glad you guys had such a wonderful time! All of you look so awesome! I also think it is so funny that Kira does that face when you have the camera around her. So cute!

Brittany Barnes said...

Cutest Halloween family ever! Your little ones look adorable! I need to find my camera to post pictures of Bridger.....too much fun!

Anika said...

the costumes are sooo darling! especially peter pan:) did you guys know you were going to stay out there when you left? we'll sure miss you guys. of course, i'm sure there are lots more opportunities out there, especially for the kids. we'll be here for a while longer. john is going to get a teachers license via mary baldwin and start teaching (he's subbing now). then when he can get some good recommendations he'll apply to grad school.
btw, what made you guys decide to move?

Leticia said...

So cute! I miss those sweet little people...when are y'all comning back? I need some Jolly QT!!!

Harris Family said...

Tia, cute kids! I love the costumes. You guys looked like you had a fun Halloween! We'll probably be in Soda for Christmas break sometime. It would be fun to see all of you!-Kellie

The Hunt Family in a Nutshell said...

Oh How I miss you guys. It looked like such a fun Halloween. Did you by chance make those costumes. They are too cute!

JO said...

I love that there was a theme to your costumes. you win creativity points :)

manda sue said...

Love the pictures! We had so much fun with you that night. Kira's facial expressions are hilarious. Gabriel misses Trae. Thanks for the great birthday party!!! See you this weekend. Love, Amanda

Alicen said...

Hey Tia, I don't know if you even remember me, we were companions for my last 2 weeks of my mission. I found you on Tara's blog. Cute family! Fun to "see" you! :)