Friday, June 19, 2009



Well I am sure most of you know but I was just think I have never posted about me being pregnant! I keep getting request about posting a picture of my belly but you know I have never been one to take belly shots and I had Trae take one last week but it didn't look very good so needless to say I haven't posted a picture maybe this week when Matt is home. But we did have an ultrasound a couple weeks ago and we are having a BOY!
I think we all kind of thought it was a girl cause my dear Trae always said it was a little sister that I was going to have. So in my mind I know it was very content on having another girl. Trae was saying as well that if it was a brother that he was going to be mean. So after the tech told us it was a boy we explained to Trae that he could teach his brother to play ball and be nice. So Trae was a little better after that and by now I think has warmed up to the idea of a little brother. But little Missy on the other hand points to my belly and says baby but I don't think she is going to like sharing her mom when the baby comes. She is a little stubborn when it comes to her mom so we will see but I know she will be a great helper cause she loves babies and can't get enough of them. Changes always in our house but it is great!

6 comments:

Lacey Fay Cottrell said...

Congrats!! That is awesome I happen to be partial to boys at the moment ya know me having three of my own !! Boys are so fun Trae will have such a great buddy to conspire with he he he

The Lovells said...

Congratulations...That is awesome.

The Hunt Family in a Nutshell said...

Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you!!!!!

The Wilsons said...

Congrats! What exciting news!

The Henry's said...

Congrats on another boy! Thats so exciting!

Shelli said...

Yay!!! Congrats to you and the fam!