Friday, November 30, 2007

Cute or Not

So this post is for Matt! The weather has turned a little chilly and my dear Kira didn't have a coat yet, so I was shopping online and in catalogs and I came across this coat in Hanna. I saw it and fell in love. It was different and no one else was going to have this coat so I had to get it. Everywhere I go people tell me what a cute coat, ect but Matt doesn't believe me. So maybe if any of you think its cute let me know just so I can prove that I am not the only one! Thanks!

7 comments:

Katie Mills said...

I think that it is a cute jacket, but it would be hard to match a lot of clothes to. If I let Nate choose any clothes out for Ava, she would have some crazy things on! So it doesn't matter what the daddys like!

Kylene said...

Super cute Matt!!!

The Borlands said...

Tell Matt that you are NOT the only one that thinks it's cute. It is so so soooo cute! I love it and the cute little angel that wears it :)

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

Yeah - SUPER cute is how I would describe...mostly cause of the little chicka that is wearing it but I do luve it...especially the hat! Luv your blog - Cami

Anonymous said...

I wish they made this coat in my size!!! It's awesome!

Anonymous said...

I think it is kinda cute...but not really. You have the cutest kids in the world, but cozy and comfort don't always go hand in hand!

Micaela said...

Joe and I are checking out your blog and Joe thinks that you should get a matching one for Matt :) Joe and I BOTH think that it is so cozy and cute! Good coat hunting Tia!