Monday, November 26, 2007

ThAnKsgIviNg

And the hOliDaYs have begun! I can't believe that ThAnksGiVinG has come and gone. We decided that we would go to GrEnsBoRo and spend Thanksgiving with my Aunt Nola and her family! We stayed with Cheeto, Shena and their 3 kids. We had so much FuN and Trae loved being there with the kids. He had to go everywhere the kIDs went the boys were good sports to let him follow them around!


Shena and I went to Target at 6 am Friday morning just to say we went! There just wasn't great sells this year! But I had to go since I go every year can't stop the tRaDitIoN! Then Matt decided that he wanted to go shop later that day and after we were done he said to remind him never to go shopping the day after again!



I am now ready to get my house dEcOrATed for Christmas! It will be our fIrSt year to put up a tree. Since we leave for Christmas I normally do everything but the tREe, this year I thought Trae would enjoy having a tree and other Christmas things around. So wIsH me luck!

3 comments:

Kylene said...

Good luck with the decorating. We went and got a REAL tree last night. Something I haven't done since I was 10!

Love the new blog look.

Katie Mills said...

Hey Tia, it was good to hear from you! Kira and Trae are so cute. I love the pictures you were trying to take. Kids never understand what you are trying to do. I am sure that you Mom will love them though.

Micaela said...

Good Job with the layout! It is really cute and Christmasy :) We just decortaed yesterday. We always have candy canes on our tree and this year Jayden put them on by herself. They were all pretty much on one branch near the bottom! :) Thankfully she was willing to let me help her move them around. (Under her direction of course)