Monday, November 5, 2007

Halloween Day!


I think we have found Trae's favorite holiday! He had the beat time going Trick or Treating! Early in the evening we went to the stores down town. He was very polite said thank you and everything. Then later that night we went to some friends houses so they could see him just kind of made the rounds. Then Kira was getting hungry so Matt said well I will just take him up and down the street and he said Trae was use to getting a bunch of candy from our friends that when he said Trick or Treat and when Matt asked him what he says Trae said "MORE" I had to laugh. You try so hard to teach them manners but aren't kids sometimes just honest in what they want to say! Needless to say we all had a fun time and I'm sure Halloween will just keep getting more fun as the years keep coming!


1 comment:

Micaela said...

Hey Tia! I figured that since our hubbys are on the phone together I'd check your blog, and SO glad that I did! I love your picture with the kids! You all look so happy and cute! We went all out for Halloween with the decorations and parties and costumes and spooky music. Jayden had a blast! I can't wait for next year! Both of our baby girls will be able to join in the fun a little more... so exciting! We miss you guys and hope you are doing great!