Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Happy 2nd Birthday Trae!





What a day we have had! Trae woke up this morning and was yelling for me so I walked into his room and asked "Whos birthday is it today?" Trae got the biggest smile and said TRAE! and our day started from there! He opened presents through out the day and loved everything he got! He also loved all the call he got from family! Trae's favorite song to sing is Happy Birthday and he sings it to every family member at least twice a day so has everyone called and sang to him he had the bigggest smile on his face and sometimes said "Again." We had some friends over tonight to have cake and ice cream Trae had a ball. He always likes it when people come to visit! (hint, hint) But all in all I think he had a great day! which is all a mom can ask for!




3 comments:

Micaela said...

Trae is so stinking cute, he just makes me smile every time I see him! Your cupcake idea is a great one easy clean up and fun!

Micaela said...

Is that Cate Cate in the background? Even if it isn't you need to email me with her address! I'd love to chat with her and like I said I lost all my phone numbers in the formula+phone disaster! :)

Micaela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.