Monday, November 12, 2007

Blessing Day

What a wonderful day! I think everytime you bless a baby so many feeling s come ruhing in. For me anyways. As we blessed Kira J I thought she is so precious. What an amazing gift from our Father in Heaven that he gives to us! As I held her after the blessing and she was just peacefully sleeping I just had to smile, she is just the sweetest thing.
We were lucky to have some family come and share this experience with us. The Richards crew from DC and the Arellano crew from Greensboro. It was very nice to have family here with us an dto sit and visit with all of them. Its so hard to be away from family when you do anything like this.
My dear Trae as Matt was walking up to bless Kira went walking behind him and didn't like that I wouldn't let him go so I had to take him out cause he was cring so bad. But I did get to hear some of the blessing. She is a special spirit!

1 comment:

Micaela said...

If there is any way that you can remember what you heard in the blessing or if Matt can remember what he said you should try to write it down in her baby book. I still like to look back at the girls' blessings. A lady in my ward wrote most of Jayden's down so that I could sit and listen. It's cool what some people get out of the blessing compared to the main points that you heard and remembered.