Thursday, November 15, 2007

My atempt to take photos


I tried to hard to go and take the kids' pictures since I haven't don it yet. I dressed them so cute got all ready and Trae was excited to go outside and take pictures. He is normally such a cheeser. But not this time. I was bribing and everything and he wanted a treat but didn't want to hold Kira at all. As I was telling my mom she didn't show it but I know she was giggling to herself as I am sure anyone with kids is cause I'm not the only one that goes through this with little kids. As we were putting the kids into the car Matt said "Your such a good mom you try so hard with all these cute ideas and sometimes these kids don't go with it" I agreed. So we will try again soon maybe inside. Mom enjoy the pics!

4 comments:

Kylene said...

I love the pic's where Trae is holding Kira and they're both crying! I think we all have picture sessions like that once in a while. They still look adorable!

Amy Pennington said...

Tia and Matt,
I love y'alls blog. And those little ones of yours are just too precious for words. Thank you so much for passing on the blog address so I can catch up with your family Matt. I am so happy for you two.

Amy Graves Pennington

us... said...

Hello Tia, I am so glad that you found my blog! I did not know how to react when I saw that you had commented. Then I sat back and realized that it was our husbands that had the falling out, not us and it is in the past,right. So anyways I just wanted to tell you how precious your little kira j is......oh my word! I am guessing you are doing the formula thing? Or did nursing work better this time? They are getting so big! I told Cate somedays I really miss it back there and other days I dont know why I even think such things. Hope to keep in touch!

The Borlands said...

Those kids always look cute... no matter what! I love my little buddies!