Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Tagged

Since I have been tagged a few times I figured I better finally do it!
7 things people don't know about me!


1. I still sleep with a fleece blanket by my face like I did when I was little.

2. I would much rather eat something sweet than something healthy. I think my dear son has my sweet tooth.

3. One day I would love to have my own photography business. Maybe that's why I take so many photos of my kids.

4. I think it would be so fun to run a wedding/reception hall with my mom. Which is one of her dreams as well.

5. I may look put together but I pray everyday that I can make it through the day and have Trae think it was a great day and have fun. Maybe one day we will work on doing some projects for me.

6. I miss my family like crazy!

7. I still love to listen to music and break out into dance! This is one of Trae's favorite things to do with mom! I can still remember some dances that I did back in the day!

I tag ALI and MICAELA and MAREN

1 comment:

Kylene said...

These were so fun to read. #7 reminded me of the time we went into the yuma church building gym and busted out some old moves from high school. Sister missionaries can dance right?! Good times.