Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Christmas Eve

What a magical season Christmas is. I love this time of year and even tho I can go overboard its like I am a kid again. We had my mom and sister's family with us at our house and we had a great time relaxing loving on Kinley and just spending time together.





We put our own stockings out for Santa and Trae was thinking he was so funny and he is.
Kira had to have Kinley's right by her and she was bugged that I had to take a picture. Love this girl
Way to be Matt. Always giving me great pictures.

The Reindeer needed to have a treat and also some guidance to our house so they threw oats everywhere.

Santa was very good to us this year.



Matt/Trae surprised me with my present early a NEW Camera. So Trae thought my old one is his. I was so excited and have loved it and use it all the time.



Grammy and the kids gave us a show. They did the nativity and sang a song. It was great and the kids had a ball.
Christmas pj's Dax was out but they all matched.
We decorated a gingerbread house. It was a new thing I tried but we had fun and it took up time that night. They didn't think the candy was very good so they would eat other treats and put all the ucky candy on the house.


Opening presents from each other Kira gave Trae a Toy Story plate and stuff with Super Hero Squad guys.

Dax my happy camper jsut loving being in the middle of everything.
Trae gave Kira a Tangled doll and a princess book. All the gifts were hits and are still being played with.

Getting ready to go to Texas Roadhouse for dinner on Christmas Eve its a tradition at our house and I love it cause it makes Christmas Eve so much more enjoyable.
Dax just checking what he wants to eat. I find him here all the time.
Kira and Kinley Kira never leaves her alone if she around its her little buddy

1 comment:

Kylene said...

I love that it's March and that you are posting Christmas. It makes me happy. Your Christmas looked like so much fun! That picture of Kira being sassy (not wanting you to take her picture) is so typical of her and her spunky personality. I love that girl. I hope you guys are doing well!