Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Pumpkin carving Jolley style

As much as I love Halloween I hate carving pumpkins. It's messy, nasty, and just gross. And Matt dislikes it more than I do but is a good sport every year. This year I saved the day I found these dress up pumpkin things and they were the best thing ever the kids loved it cause it didn't take forever to do and they could help more than carving and they are just cute.



Dax the Pirate
Trae the spider
Kira the cat
Yes another one of Dax cause he got mad I wasn't taking his picture.

3 comments:

Linsey F said...

That's a great idea! I hate carving pumpkins too! Where did you get the kits?

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

the kids are so cute tia! i just luv dax's smile!

Unknown said...

Seriously the best idea ever. We were so lame we didnt even do pumpkins this year!