Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My motto and my friend


My dear friend stitched this for me because I use to always say this and her not so little anymore girl started saying it. Through out all the years I have always had this in my room or somewhere in my house. It now sits on m kitchen counter so I look at in constantly through out my day and it is such a good reminder that my day needs to be happy. I also think if my friend Shelli who made this for me and her girl Brinn. With life so crazy I want to do all these things and go visit friends and it seems like time goes so fast but as I have been thinking of my friend Shelli she has motivated me to start stitching again it is something I really enjoy doing and haven't done it forever since I lived with her. So this is what I am going to make next


Shelli has such a talent in creating unique patterns and putting them together with a frame or a pillow. Here is where you can find this Wicked pattern here and if you want to find other fun things to create then hop on over to her blog Needle in a Haystack.

Just have been thinking of my sweet friend Shelli and her family.




1 comment:

Shelli said...

Tia, I had forgotten how much you used to say that phrase! What memories! Bryn has always had a warm spot in her heart for you...(she probably secretly wishes she could go back to the days when she had you all to herself! haha! But she adores you!) Thank you for your friendship...you have a special spot in all of our hearts as well. We miss seeing you, and that little guy of yours is so stinking cute! (All your kids are!) Please call or come by if you're in the neighborhood! And thanks for the sweet words...Love ya!