Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Conference Weekend

What a wonderful weekend we just had. I love Conference weekend but I now have the hardest time just sitting and watching, I feel like I have to be doing something so I found some crafts to keep my hands busy.
Wow I feel like I am recharged and some things I want to be better with but the spirit that is there is wonderful. Even Trae wanted to watch so he could play his conference Bingo or coloring a picture that the speaker was talking about. And just being able to be home for a weekend is great.

Dax loved being in the tent and was very entertained.


Trae and Kira had a basket full of crafts and things to do throughout the different sessions.
These are some countdown blocks that I made still need to make another birthday set but I did get one completely done. :)

1 comment:

The Borlands said...

Tia those blocks are so dang cute!!! Oh and so are those kiddos too of course! :)