Monday, December 14, 2009

Santa

While we were in Utah for Thanksgiving we went to visit Santa in Provo. The kids were not shy at all they went right up and sat on his lap and chatted away. It was cute. There were also a huge Christmas tree in the middle of the mall that they were thinking was pretty cool.
Christmas has been so fun with these two. I love having kids to keep the true meaning of Christmas in my mind. Every time we walk by the Salvation Army people ringing the bell he has to give them money and if he forgets his money from home and I don't have any he wants to go get some then go right back. Love him.

2 comments:

Kylene said...

My girls are obsessed with the Salvation Army buckets too! They LOVE to put "diamonds" (dimes) in them. Very cute pic's.

The Holt Family said...

I bet it's so fun with the kids!! I can't wait till Brady is old enough to actually know whats going on. And Trae just has the sweetest heart. Perfect picture!!