Friday, December 11, 2009

Mom's Bakery

As many of you know my mom know how delicious her cookies are. She has finally decided to sale them. She is taking orders for Christmas this year and any other time throughout the year. So with out further ado here it is her very own bakery!

Cookie Crumb Bakery

905 Duck Horn Ct., Las Vegas, NV

(702) 759-9809

Cookies by: Lorraine Knox


Gift Packages and Baskets

____ Cookie Sleeve - $10.50

(6 Cookies wrapped in cellophane tied w/ ribbon)

____ Cookie Gift Bag w/ Ornament - $17.50

(8 Cookies individually wrapped & tied w/ ribbon)

____ Cookie Basket (12 Count) - $24.50

____ Cookie Basket (18 Count) - $37.50

____ Cookie Basket (24 Count) - $49.50

(Baskets are wrapped in cellophane & tied with a festive bow & holiday ornament)

Individual Cookies - $1.69

____ Lorraine’s Sugar Cookies

____ White Chocolate Lemon Streusel Bars

____ Chocolate Dipped Chocolate Chip w/ Walnuts or Pecans

____ Chocolate Dipped Chocolate Chip

____ Double Chocolate Fudge w/ Pecans

____ Double Chocolate Fudge

____ Rocky Road Brownie

____ Rocky Road Brownie w/o Walnuts

Cookie Tip #1

Be Careful Who You Give These Cookies To…..

They’ll Be Your Friend For Life!

3 comments:

Christiansen 6 said...

MMmmmmm!! I was actually thinking of your mom's sugar cookies the other day. I can't hardly eat any other sugar cookie now without comparing them to hers. I hope that her business goes well and just like you said anyone that has these will be friends for life! Tell her hi for me!

Emily Jo said...

Tia- Hey this is Emily Phillips. I have been trying to get a hold of your mom for a while. I have lost her address and phone number. If you have a second will you email it to me at dphillips@lovepotatoes.com. Your new little boy is a doll. I hope you are all doing well. I am soo excited for your mom and her bakery. she will do great.

Misti said...

OH SHUT UP!!!! Now all of my dreams have come true!!! Does she ship them yet?