Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas

There is just something that makes it finally feel like Christmas. Is going to temple square and seeing the lights. We haven't made it there yet it is going to have to be after Christmas this year. I love walking around and seeing all the beautiful lights and the nativity that is there with the story being told and as you look up in the building and seeing the big statue of Jesus Christ whos birth we are celebrating this season. Every year I try to do better at focusing on the true meaning of Christ. I was reading something the other day how there is so much service and showing of love through the holidays and how we need to carry that on through out the entire year. My Trae is such an example of helping others no matter what the situation is or who it is. So that is what I have been trying to do this holiday and my goal is to carry it through our year. So as we celebrate the birth of our Savior this Christmas season I hope that I as well as everyone that we can show our love to others by serving them all year long.

Merry Christmas to you all! Love ya!

No comments: