Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Day Out!

So on Saturday we were just hanging out and I told Matt we needed to go somewhere fun cause I was sick of being home. I had sick kids for a whole week and didn't really leave the house so I needed out. So we hurried and got ready and went to Salt Lake. We took the kids to the Childrens Museum at the Gateway. Livi , Maliah, & Nya came with us for a little bit and Yaya and Dusty came to meet us as well. What a fun day we had. Trae could have stayed longer than the 2+ hours but we were all hungry and needed to go eat.
They were loving the kitchen and cooking.

The store is always a hit as well. Kira loved filling the basket with as much as she could fit.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! We had so much fun with you guys. We will have to do it again.

The Henry's said...

Fun!! I didn't even know Salt Lake had a childrens museum! I'll have to keep that in mind when we go visit next. I love that first picture by the way!

The Manwarings said...

Oh, I love that picture of everyone in the car. Too cute!! What a fun day.

Shelli said...

Cute photos. Sounds like it was a fun day. Please give us a call when you come through! We miss you!