Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Swim Lessons

Trae was so excited to get to start swim lessons. I really didn't know how he would do I was hoping he would just be shy for a couple of minutes then jump right in. And to my surprise I just needed to walk him in the pool then he was good he would yell at me every once in a while just to check if I was watching him.

He did great. She was great with him. She had him put his face in the water and blow bubbles which he hates doing cause the water normally can't be anywhere on his face. He jumped in from the side and went under the water. I was very proud of him. I am very glad I did the private lessons I think it will help us this summer for not freaking out when water gets in his face and just a little more water safety.
After is was over he asked how many times he gets to go I said you get to go 5 times. He informs me that is not enough Mom I need to go like 10 times. So it was a success!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Wow. You are super mom. Congratulations on the new baby! I'm glad to hear you guys are doing great! I hope everything works out with your new adventure! If you come to Vegas to visit your mom this summer, give us a call! :)

Brittany Barnes said...

How fun! I love the picture of your two cuties in your last post! They are so adorable!

Unknown said...

Trae's hair looks great! And I am glad that the swim lessons went so well

mikeandnicolefam said...

Love his haircut!! He is looking so grownup!

The Henry's said...

So cute, I'm glad he did well at the swim lessons. I was thinking of starting them for Jalen this summer. He also hates water on his face/head...so its encouraging to see Trae handled it well!