Monday, March 9, 2009

Broncadettes Are The Best!!!!

I know this is way late but things have been crazy! So here it is the amazing post of the Broncadette Alumni! I am missing some pictures I don't know who took them put I will find them of the oldies of the group.
Marva Lu is the best! She has been wanting to get together and put together a dance and have the Alumni perform. Wow are we amazing! We had a practice for 4 hours on Saturday and then performed that night. I have to say that I did mess up a little but I had a ball. It was just so fun to be with everyone again and to be dancing!!! Thanks Marva!

The group at Marva's the night before. I wish I would have had a picture of the modeling of the old costumes it was great. And the food was fabulous as well. Thanks to my mom. She did great on the decor and food.
Misti and I. We have been friends forever and haven't seen her for years so fun fun to reconnect.
The Keslers and the Knoxs the typical Broncadette night photo


Most of the group the performed. I know its not the best picture of everyone but it was the best one I had.

DANCE because you can!!

7 comments:

Stacey said...

How cool...i never knew! Looks like a blast.

Micaela said...

Tia, you are so cute!

Sara said...

how fun is that?? It's cool to see some old familiar faces :)

Misti said...

Tia,
That was the best! It was so good to see you again! Steal some of Ali or Katie's pictures, they have some good ones! Love ya!

Summer Jackman said...

Tia,
It's Summer here! Cute blog and cute pics of Broncadette night. I watched the video on Misit's blog, and you all rocked. I'm really sorry I missed the dance, but I think I'm even more sorry that I missed the company and seeing your mom! I hope things are going well for all of you. You'll have to give me your and her e-mail so I can add you to my blog. I'll be puting a link to your blog on my page soon.

Take care and tell you mom and sis Hi! My email is summer.jackman.majg@statefarm.com

Darci said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! I bet it was good to see Misti again. It's been too long for all of us!

Mikelle said...

I am so jelous! It looks like you guys had alot of fun. I just got a CREEPY message on my blog so I immediatly went private! email me if you want in. omikelle@hotmail.com