Friday, February 27, 2009

Draper Temple


What a blessing to have so many temples in our area. We had the opportunity to go to the Draper Temple Open House. We wanted to take Trae before we went through as a family so we could explain to him what was going on ect. It was great Trae of course had so many questions and was just curious about it all.
The temple was gorgeous. The lights are huge and amazing. I was so grateful for the opportunity to go. What a blessing we have to have temples that we can be sealed to our family so we can be together forever. A few more weeks and we will be going to the temple.

3 comments:

Kylene said...

What a great idea to take Trae before your big day! I'm glad you got to go. Your family is so sweet. I love the pic of you guys.

Misti said...

Tia it was so amazing to see you and hang out with you again! I just love you to death and I am so happy for you guys!

Jennifer said...

Hey Tia...that is so wonderful. I still remember the day Jody and I were able to take Noah to the temple to be sealed to us. The tears freely flow when I remember the moment they brought our beautiful boy in the sealing room. He was smiling so big and looked like an angel. I couldn't be happier for you guys. May God continue to bless you on your journey together...