Monday, February 2, 2009

Special 3 yr old Day!!

So Saturday we had such a fun day! On Thursday Lisa called and said Playhouse Disney was coming to SLC, she decided she wasn't going to go but I really wanted to take Trae so I called her back and we decided that we were just going to take the 3 year olds. So fun!They got to watch a movie on the way! Nya is in heaven!
Outside waiting to go in! They have so much fun together and thought they were on top of the world.
Eating popcorn waiting for the show.


Matt gave in and let him get a light toy thing!
Nya got to pick a doll!

I thought this was going to be a cute normal picture.
We are excited and have our excited faces to show for it!

Dancing the Hot Dog Dance with Mickey


So tired! He didn't even last 2 minutes in the car.

8 comments:

Stacey said...

How fun...gotta love Mickey!

Tiffany Unsworth said...

What a fun date for the 3 year olds! It looks like an awesome show! What a fun memory! Love to you...

Micaela said...

How FUN! I bet Trae just thought that was the greatest thing ever!! Like all of his little toys had magically gotten big :) Cute CUTE!

Misti said...

Yes! I want to dance, but I was thinking I didn't want to if I am the oldest one there, ya know? So send me your phone number and I will call you when I get my letter with the info... marshandmist@hotmail.com

JO said...

how fun! I'll bet he loved it!!

Brittany Barnes said...

Bridger loves the hot dog dance also. He always randomly says, "Oh Toodles!" I wish I would have known about that fun!!! Hope all is well with your cute family!

The Lovells said...

That looked like a cool family activity. Too bad Kira J was not 3:)

The Brendles said...

Oh my gosh Bowen LOVES Little Einsteins and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, I bet Trae had so much fun!!