Wednesday, February 11, 2009

An Overnight Getaway!

The other week I surprised Matt with an overnight little trip. We went to Salt Lake and stayed at the Castle Creek Inn in Sandy. Then we went to the Melting Pot which was fun. The chocolate was the best!

Then we went to the Jazz game thanks to Uncle Robert who gave us his tickets on the 11th row at half court.
The Jazz dancers were pretty good. I always like to watch the dancers at the games.

Thanks for coming with me babe it was fun even tho you feel asleep fast! Love you!!

6 comments:

JO said...

how fun. I bet he was so surprised and happy! It looks like you had good seats too. I have never been to the melting pot but I have heard good things about it. We'll have to try it sometime.

JO said...

how fun. I bet he was so surprised and happy! It looks like you had good seats too. I have never been to the melting pot but I have heard good things about it. We'll have to try it sometime.

Unknown said...

Cute post!!! I am so glad that you got to try some of my fav things, like the Melting Pot and Castle Creek Inn. I love it! Looks like you guys had a blast!

Unknown said...

Cute post!!! I am so glad that you got to try some of my fav things, like the Melting Pot and Castle Creek Inn. I love it! Looks like you guys had a blast!

Shena said...

I like to watch/critique the dancers too! So nice to get away! You get to feel like a real couple again!

Matt said...

Thanks for the romantic weekend babe. I loved it.