Thursday, January 15, 2009

Preschool

Can you believe he is old enough to start preschool? I can't! I have heard great things about Miss Gibbons' preschool and so I made a phone call to see if I could get Trae in for the Fall and she told me well I have an opening now then he will be guaranteed spot in the Fall so I said ok lets do it! I told Trae and he was pumped. He was ready at 8 am and school didn't start until 9am. So needless to say we were a little early!
When I dropped him off he was not wanting me at all. He asked me what I was going to do while he was at school when I told him I was cleaning he said ok, gave me a hug and kiss then said bye! I went to pick him up and he was all smiles! I am so glad he loves school and did so good! I am sad not to have him with me but am so proud that he is such a grown up boy!
I love you Trae!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah go Trae!!! You are such an awesome little guy. And the picture is priceless.

Lacey said...

I can't believe he is old enough to go to school! I still remember seeing him for the first time. He wasn't even walking...time goes by so quickly! We miss your cute family!

The Borlands said...

I love your family pictures! I can't believe how big the kids are getting.. and Trae in preschool? Can't even believe it... I remember when he was just crawling around! I love the picture of him and his backpack.. what a happy boy!

The Holt Family said...

They do grow up too fast!He is going to be the best pre-schooler! The family pictures turned out great. We miss you guys too! It's been to long since we've talked.

Harris Family said...

Yeah for preschool! I'm glad you were able to get him in. It's the best. His smile is darling. What an exciting time to be big!

Tiffany Unsworth said...

Darling family pics! May I please have one? Hooray for Trae and preschool! Saxton is excited to come and play with you!