Friday, January 9, 2009

Family Pictures

We finally had our family pictures taken a little while ago and I just got them yesterday and I love them. We traveled to Utah but worth it all! We had an adventure to get there We were running late, Kira had nothing to wear that matched us, Trae peed his pants and just wanted to go to the bathroom outside (which we never do so who knows where that came from), and I forgot all my bows! What a morning! But we had Aubrey Boulton take them and she was great and very patient with the kids since they weren't smiling and stuff! But here are the pictures!









7 comments:

Stacey said...

I LOVE THEM!! You guys look great. Can u send me one if you have extras!! :)

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

looks like you got some great ones!!! i really need to do these, i mean so priceless for your fam!!! *cami

Joyelle said...

beautiful beautiful!! i love this little family of yours!! :) miss ya!

Carol Heuseveldt said...

I love your family photos! What a sweet group (even without big grins from the kids).

Harris Family said...

Darling pictures. What a treasure for you guys to have.

JO said...

they are all so cute. I like them all. You look like such a happy family :)

Darci said...

So adorable! Pictures are such hard work when everything goes wrong, but so nice to have done and well worth it! I love the one with the kids knocking on the door. So cute! Where did you go in Utah? Looks like a really fun place!