Saturday, December 27, 2008

Once there was a Snowman

It was great having my family here for Christmas. We had so much fun and Dusty was prepared to play outside with Trae and Grammy was ready for some snow action as well.

Trae really liked throwing snowballs until it got down his shirt.

Grammy and Kira she wasn't going to look at me with the camera.

Throwing snowballs at me inside! they got really into it I love Trae's face!! Throw that snow Grammy!! Sorry I had to it was a classic picture. Love you!



Ta Da Way to go Grammy and Dusty they of course had to finish the snowman. Ali, Kira and I cheered for them inside. They even did snow angels for Trae while he was watching inside but that picture was on Ali's camera.Yaya and her buddy Kira. Kira the whole time just wanted to be with Yaya.

No comments: