Saturday, December 27, 2008

Our Nativity

Kira really does smile but this is her face most of the time with a little scowl and attitude. She was our Mary.
Trae was suppose to be Joseph but he decided he just wanted to watch. Ali of course laughing in the background she was the wise man. Grammy was the angel, Dusty Joseph and a Shepard, and Dad the donkey cause I thought that is how I could get Trae and Kira to participate.

Traveling to Bethlehem.
I never got a group photo it fell apart. I guess its the effort that counts.






2 comments:

Micaela said...

Tia, those pictures are priceless! Matt as the Donkey!? LOL Joe thought it was pretty funny too! What a fun tradition to start. Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

We had so much fun at Christmas. I think that you need to do the nativity every year!!!