Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Upside down!

My funny kids think it is hilarious to be on their head. Kira has gotten Trae is do this now. Yesterday we dropped Matt off at the airport I was letting Kira walk back to the car so we could get some energy out and so many times she would stop right in the middle of the path and just flip upside down and Trae thought it was the funniest thing ever. She has figured out how to get him laughing and vice versa. I love watching them. Needless to say yes we had a crowd around us just laughing as well.


3 comments:

Becca said...

I laugh everytime I see pictures of your kids. Mine are doing that standing on their heads thing too. Glad you made it to the fair!

Carol Heuseveldt said...

I needed a chuckle and your sweet kids gave it to me. I love your blog. It was fun to see you all on Friday and Saturday. CUTE family!

Tate and Sari Hansen said...

What day were you at the fair??? I can't believe I missed you!