Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Fair!!

So this weekend we drove from Texas to Idaho! What a drive! I was so thankful that Matt took a couple days off to help me drive. In one day we had to travel 20 hours just so we could make it to Yaya's house. Granted we were not driving 20 hours since each time we stopped it always seemed like it took us an hour.
But I finally made it to the fair after like 5 or more years. No one understands the whole fair thing but I love the fair. I grew up going almost everyday so I have kind of missed it. But Kira and I met Yaya and Dusty there and ate and just walked around. It was so good! And so fun to be back.
I just saw on my sisters blog that she posted some pictures of the fair. Thanks Ali for the photos!



5 comments:

Christiansen 6 said...

I thought I saw you at the fair from a distance. Sorry I didn't get over to day hi, two kids at the fair doesn't make visiting with people easy, as I am sure you know. I hope you had a good time visiting!!

Emily J. said...

I am so jealous. I too love the fair. Did you get Mindy's Chicken and Rice? I crave that stuff. Oh the good old days.

The Manwarings said...

I can't believe you were practically in our backyard. You should have stopped, I would love to see your kids!! You have to let us know the next time you sneak up here and when you finally move.

The Holt Family said...

Tia fairs are so fun! I grew up with them too! I miss you guys so much and I can't wait for you guys to get here. I'm also glad you made it up there safely!

Joyelle said...

tia! i love your hair!! and i seriously can't believe how grown up kira has gotten!! i really miss u guys!! trae is such a sweetheart!