Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Playdough FUN!!

Trae has never really played with play dough before. I hate it when it gets in the carpet so I have chose to wait a while. But Grammy sent him a wallet with money in it and it has been burning a hole in his pocket. So we went to Target the other day and he had this dumb toy in his hand but we then walked by the play dough aisle and I got excited so I told Trae this would be so much more fun. So he got super excited and decided to get this. And we play with it at least 2 times a day more if I would let him. So thanks Grammy it has been a hit. He now has to take his wallet everywhere we go. I don't know what he is going to think when he runs out of money. We will see as Trae would say.

2 comments:

Kylene said...

Man, I wish someone would send me a wallet of money...:)

Awh, the sheer joy of playdough fun. Trae, we can't wait to see you again!

Harris Family said...

Hey-just a preschool teacher's hint. Let it dry when it gets into the carpet and then it will vacuum or flick right up! Looks like a lot of fun!