Thursday, August 21, 2008

Doctor Visits!

Kira my sweet 1 year old can get Trae to do anything! I use to have a little boy who never really climbed on things, or got into things he wasn't suppose to. But now since sweet Kira J has come along and she gets him going and doing things that they aren't suppose to do. This is one of their newest ones. I moved my love seat away from the bar cause I got sick of them climbing up on the top of the bar so I thought well I will move it by the window well now they climb over and stand on the window seal. Kira always knows when she is doing something wrong cause you look at her and she start bouncing and laughing then gets Trae laughing. Domino effect!
We also just went to the doctor this morning for Kira's 1yr check up. The doctor was very impressed with how Kira looked and was amazed how good she was walking. She weighed 22 pounds (62%) and was 31 1/2 inches tall (97%). She is tall but on the charts she is in the normal slop. She is our healthy baby!
I had him look at Trae as well cause he just hasn't really been growing. And was just seeming really short compared to Kira. Granted he has a short mom! The doctor had him weighed and measured I remember that he was 35 inches but I don't remember his weight. But they charted it and we went back to talk to the doctor and he had a huge drop in both weight and height. So he was a little concerned about it. He referred us to a genestics. We are going to have to wait until we get to Idaho since we leave in a week. So another thing to add to our list for Trae! Poor guy. So if anyone knows of an amazing Pediatrician in Idaho Falls let me know or the area! I do have to say that he is our sweetest boy and so concerned for everyone. He just makes all of us feel so loved and happy!

4 comments:

Harris Family said...

Hey! I have a great pediatrician in I.F. That is where we go for our kids. His name is Joseph Moore from Idaho Falls Pediatrics. The number is 208-522-4600. We really like their office. I'm sure he could refer you to someone for Trae. Good Luck and let us know when you come. We are a 40 minute drive to I.F. from St. Anthony.

Misti said...

I also took Saddie to Idaho Falls Pediatrics but we went to Dr. Smith. I don't think you can go wrong with them, they are really on the ball. We are excited to have you back in good old Idaho!

Unknown said...

I love that Kira loves to get into things and is teaching Trae. That is so hilarious! Go Kira! Love you guys.

Unknown said...

I love that Kira loves to get into things and is teaching Trae. That is so hilarious! Go Kira! Love you guys.