Saturday, August 16, 2008

It's My Party!!!

Yesterday was Kira's birthday we had a party for last night. She loved it! Whenever someone would come she would go to the door and wave high. It was too cute. She loved everyones attention.




Grammy gave her a tiara. She didn't really want to wear it but was a sport for a bit. I thought I did her hair so she could wear it and it would stay but I should have just done it with one pony. But I did get a few pics.

Trae was a pretty good sport for most the day. He wanted his picture taken with Kira but he was a bugger when he got up. So I had to get a picture of his lovely face.

I made her her special little cake that she got to eat.


All the cakes. Trae said we had to have cupcakes for her party. And then I ordered an ice cream cake that wasn't very good. Live and learn.


Trae got Kira a ball so now they each have their own. He was quite impressed with his choice.

The pinata was a hit. I forgot to get pictures before it was a super cute pink number 1.

Here comes the cake. She wasn't quite sure about the singing and candle.

Dive on in.





She would get a chunk of cake then just start sucking her hands.




She was a mess. It was worse when I took her shirt off and it got all over her hair. But she did enjoy herself. Which is all that counts.
Happy Birthday Kira we had such a fun day with you!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It looks like the party turned out awesome! You are such a great mom. She is so cute with the cake. I love it. I wish that we could have been there, but for sure next year. Love you!