Friday, August 15, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Kira J

Tonight so many emotions were running through my head. I was thinking back a year ago I was getting ready to go to the hospital in the morning to have Kira (well Abrie Elle at the time. We still haven't legally changed her name.) How fast a year can go. But what a blessing our sweet Kira has been in our life. She has such a spunky personality sometimes I wonder what I am going to do with her as she is screaming at the top of her lungs and then just laughing. But she brings a smile to our faces everytime we look at her.
The ABC's of Kira J
A is for Always screaming.
B is for bright eyes.
C is for crawling every where whenever she can.
D is for dare devil climber.
E is for eats anything we put in front of her.
F is for fun fun fun!!
G is for girly girl. (right now anyways)
H is for HAPPY!
I is for impressive walker at 10 1/2 months
J is for jokester. Loves to take things from her brother and run and laugh.
K is for kissing. She loves giving kisses. She even pukers up.
L is for loves her family!
M is for Missy Missy! What we all call her.
N is for No No. Always finding her where she knows she should not be.
O is for opening and closing cupboards. Her favorite thing in the kitchen unless she gets stuck in them.
P is for PRINCESS!!
Q is for Queen of the house.
R is for reading books. Already will bring them to me and want to get on my lap.
S is for spunky!
T is for Trae. Kira's favorite boy!!
U is for up. her favorite word to say right now.
V is for very very bossy! She knows what she wants.
W is for water baby. She loves the pool and bath.
X is for xtra special.
Y is for yelling. Does she have a quiet voice?
Z is for E-Z going. Will go to anyone that looks at her and smiles.
We Love you Kira J.!! We are so happy you are a part of our family!! Thank you for being our sweet princess!

5 comments:

Micaela said...

Man time has flown by! Happy birthday sweet girl!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Kira J! Have a fabulous party and have your mom post some pics REALLY soon! We will be waiting.

Unknown said...

I miss the little princess!! I cant wait to see you all again. love you!!

Becca said...

Happy Birthday Kira! I just have to laugh when I read about her because she reminds me so much of Molly-the spunkiness, the screaming, and the taking toys from her brother! They would get along great!

Anonymous said...

Hello!

While we do not know you, we found you by googleing my daughter's name. You must be guessing her name is Kira J. I named her Kira because it means Sunshine in Greek and Lady in Russian. The J stands for J - my late mother's name was Janet. Kira J's middle name is Rain. When I was young I wanted my daughter to be named Sunshine Rain. It worked out. We are happy for your family and hope you are willing to post the history of your daughter's name. Maybe we should make bicycle license plates!! Do you know anyone else with the name?
Lisa