Sunday, May 18, 2008

Fuuny Boy!


The other day I hear Trae in the living room just singing and marching around and I look to see what he was doing and this is what I found. My bowl on his head and hot pads on his hands. But these are not just any kind of bowls they are collapsible made out of rubber of some kind. Perfect for the summer sales wife that don't have room to pack much! Sue gave them to me and I love them as well as Trae does too.

My son likes to be up on the bathroom counter posing in front of the mirror, getting ready, and brushing his teeth. I am glad I don't have a big vanity in VA or else I would never see Trae.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, he is just hilarious!! I am glad that he can entertain himself.

All Dolled Up Designs said...

Oh how cute! We miss you guys lots too! I know Zara does, she just can't tell us yet:)! We hope you are doing great! Happy late Mother's Day! You really are a cute mommy:)