Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Creative toys!!

So being away from our house and all our toys you learn to be creative with the things that you have to play with.

Trae has decided the coffee table is a good parking spot for his Rubbermaid tote cars.
Trae & Kira's favorite thing to do is have anyone who is willing push them around the house. I started this in VA but we have wood floors so its a lot easier there. Here we have carpet so its a work out to just go around once. Needless to say we only do a few times a day.
A favorite place to go in these tote cars is the closets. Trae has a shut the door tight and then tells us as we are shutting the door to come find him. I introduced Hide and Seek last week. New favorite game. Kira really likes to go get Trae after we find him.
Trae wanted to hold Kira while I took a picture but she wasn't liking it too much she wanted to stand. But he had a good tight hold so she wouldn't get away.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Misti said...

I love it, kids always love the things that aren't toys! Love your blog paper, so professional!

Mikelle said...

Hey girl, I love it when I find new blogs to stock! I'm so glad you found me. Your family is adorable, Didnt we get married on the same day? Anyway you are so cute and it sounds like you may be in summer sales? I would only know from experience. We're in Detroit for the summer, so where are you and where do you usually reside?