Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Spring Time Photos

Today was the first nice day in a while so I needed to take advantage of it since I have not taken the kids' pictures in forever. They didn't turn out at all. Kira is teething and has a runny nose and just doesn't feel good and Trae was a good sport but too much was going on. But we make do with what we have!
Classic! Wat is it with kids and their nose?
Trae would not stand by Kira at all to get pictures taken. He will take them by himself but not with her.
I must not be a good picture taker cause Kira would not smile for me! Or maybe it was because she doesn't feel good today.
What is that with Kira J's face.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Misti said...

Tia you are such a good mom! I need to get my kids pictures taken! Or at least take some of my own.

Misti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Misti said...

Sorry to delete my comment, but I posted the same thing twice and it looked really stupid, but now I realize it looks worse with the "removed by author". Smart one!

Emily J. said...

Cute spring pictures. They look like they love being outside. Isn't spring weather the best!