Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My Trae

Here are a few of Trae in our attempt to get some good ones. Oh! I forgot to add that my camera batteries were going dead so I had to keep turning my camera on and off and I wasn't about to go to the store and get batteries cause I knew if I did that it would all be over. So we made do.
Winnie the Pooh needed his picture taken as well. When we pulled up there was a tree with kind of a hole near the trunk and he kept telling me it was rabbits house.
Trae practicing his sad face.
Who knows where this pose came from! But his face was so cute!
Big Cheese!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Lovell's said...

The picture of Trae crossing his arms is classic. What a cute kid.

Tiffany Unsworth said...

Give him a big hug from Saxton! We miss you guys and hope you have a fun summer in TX! I know Aunt Alyssa is excited to play with you guys!