Thursday, January 10, 2008

Fun Times in Utah!

We were able to play with Grammy, Yaya, and Dusty the second week of our trip!

Trae loved to stir and stir and play drums!
Look its Harley the dog!
My new Rat Movie shirt! Thx Grammy
Yaya Trae and Kira they thought they were funny
Trae and Grammy
Grammy and her princess and her buddy
Grammy and Kira J
Trae cooking with Grammy snacking while he cooks
Grammy getting Kira J to roll
Our favorite placce to take a bath in Yaya's big tub
Making number cookies
Trae being funny
Throw that B
You can't take my B
Grammy got Trae a shot for Yaya's house
I love my shot! Do you want to play?
Kira's new doll from Grammy for Christmas. She loves to lay on it

Trae got new shoes from Grammy! He has to wear them all the time!

Fun times in Utah! We also got to go see the Utah Flash play but I forgot my camera! Trae loved that and grammy and yaya were able to see how much Trae enjoys bball games.

1 comment:

us... said...

Your pics are so cute of the kids I cannot believe how big Kira is! I loved the matching jammies too!