Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Christmas in Idaho


I'm DreAmINg of a white Christmas!

Some of our HiGhLigHts

*Playing with CoUsINs


The boys playing games


Trae loved Gabriel's new bike
*SaNTa came and visited us


Trae got his own headband! No more wearing Kira's!


Santa filled my stocking



*New PJ's



Lookin' good Trae
*Trae riding in a PoLiCE cAr



*Seeing Friends & Family


Grandpa Jolley and Kira



Grandpa Jolley, Dad, & Trae



Gordy and Trae


Eating at Chili's with Gordy
*Visiting AhFoo & Papa Joe





Napping with Sammy the dog


Grandma Sue and the cousins

2 comments:

Larsen Family Updates said...

Oh these pictures are so cute! I wish I could have seen all the kids too! Yes its much warmer here, and I love it! Hope to see you guys later tonight!

Emily J. said...

I love the PJS! Did you make them. We always got pjs for Christmas so I have kept doing it for my boys but I guess I should get Ben and I some too. Way fun!