Thursday, December 2, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving. It was so laid back it was just our little family this year we didn't travel anywhere but it was so fun to have a relaxing day and just be together. That morning the kids played dress ups and just had a great time with just the 2 of them.




Then they watched some movies on teh computer while I was getting lunch ready. We ate at 1:00 since the turkey got done earlier than I thought.
Matt looking online of a video on how to carve the perfect turkey. He did a great job and got almost all the meat off the bones. AMAZING
Everyone at the not decorated table. I had such good intentions but I ended up spending the day before with Matt it took my sewing time but I wasn't complaining. I did get the fancy cups out and Trae and Kira thought they were so cool. I forget and need to get these out more often. All in all it was a great day and I am so very thankful for my family. I love each one of them so very much.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: