Friday, October 1, 2010

Living Room

Ever since we moved into our house I have wanted to decorate our living room so when you walk into our house it looks like some one lives there. And I have finally found some things I like and have put together the room. It's now decorated with Halloween and Fall but her are the pictures.





These 2 red chairs are my favorite. I wanted just a comfy chair to read a book in or snuggle the kids. And we have used them so much. Trae always sits up on the side Kira in my lap reading our new book order and library books. I am loving how it is turning out still little things I need to find like lamps but I walk in and think I love this room. Now onto the family ISU room down stairs and the master bedroom.

3 comments:

Kylene said...

It looks SO cute! I love the chairs too!

Jennifer said...

So pretty!!

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

Love the room makeover! It looks so good. You gave me the itch to decorate my house.