Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Canada trip

Matt and Trae went to Canada with the ISU basketball team this August. Trae had a great time. Yes he did get a stamp in his passport before I did, but he was in heaven. He got to ride on the bus with the team, have pregame meals with them and stay in the same hotel as the team. The guys are great to him, you would think he was apart of the team.



Sitting on the bench with the team he knows what is going on through out the entire game and follows and cheers for each person who does something good.
Future coach? I don't know how I feel about this but I don't think he has a choice, Great Grandpa, Grandpa, Dad all were coaches I think it is in the blood.

His favorite player Broderick Gilchrest as you can see he has his jersey on. All the guys like to see who's jersey he is wearing before the game.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: